I am going to share with you how I got thru my long day. I am used to drinking two “toro” caffeinated drinks and a large coffee per day. I was hooked and they came out with better flavors I was addicted to buying two sometimes drinking them back to back.
Someone gave me a energy fizz stick a while back. I didn’t think anything of it. It was a sample and did what I do to most samples put it to the side. I decided to break out this “magic fizz stick” and try it at 2pm. This is my witching hour, I am in a sleepy fog, all I want to do is sleep. I put the fizz stick in my water shook it up and was impressed by the flavor. Way better than the toro drink and within 5 minutes my focus was to back, the fog had lifted. The bonus part about this is that it was good for me. I always felt guilty after I drank a toro drink. Sharing is caring!
Check out these facts :
- Guarana — Supports energy◊
- Chromium — Helps support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range◊
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) — Contains catechins, antioxidants that fight and prevent cellular damage◊
- Taurine — An amino acid that supports energy◊
- Ginseng root (Panax ginseng) — Helps support physical capacity and performance◊
- Rhodiola rosea — An adaptogen that helps temporarily support the body during stress◊
- Riboflavin helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins to provide energy◊
- Niacin helps support energy-yielding metabolism of macronutrients
- Temporarily helps promote alertness and enhance cognitive performance◊
- Helps promote endurance when you start to feel tired
- Contains antioxidants to help fight free radicals
- Low-calorie, and features natural flavors, cane sugar, and stevia
- Formulated without artificial flavors or color
This stuff is so good I had to share. I no longer drink the toro drink and now feel good about what I am putting into my body.